Dylan and Nima of Irida TV discuss the empirical and logical foundations of Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) and why it offers immensely mind blowing and valuable financial insights for public officials and private individuals alike.
- Nima meant “heterodox,” not “heterogeneous.”
- “Debt – The First 5000 Years” by David Graeber https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt:_The_First_5000_Years
- Economist Randy Wray on how balanced budgets have preceded all economic depressions https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2010/02/wray-the-federal-budget-is-not-like-a-household-budget-%E2%80%93-here%E2%80%99s-why.html
- Tally Sticks https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tally_stick
- Find all our content at https://irida.tv