We discuss the recent collapse of First Republic Bank, its systemic, institutional causes, and what could be done to resolve these issues overnight.
- Analysis: U.S. banks face trillion-dollar reverse repo headache https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/us-banks-face-trillion-dollar-reverse-repo-headache-2022-08-02/
- First Republic, he added, “lost so much in deposits, they have to replace that funding somehow, so they’re doing it with borrowing.” The borrowing will “really weigh on their profitability both in the reported quarter and going forward.” https://finance.yahoo.com/first-republic-stock-plummets-49-after-revealing-deposit-exodus-in-march-133338066.html
- “Following the recent industry developments, net interest income and net interest margin were, and continue to be, materially impacted due to the unprecedented loss of deposits resulting in higher funding costs.”
- The SVB Collapse & Banking Basics Explained https://irida.tv/economics/the-svb-collapse-banking-basics-explained/
- DissentWatch – The Web’s Most Forbidden News! https://dissentwatch.com
- Find all our content at https://irida.tv
Mexico does not celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
Dylan here: I knew it was some lame-ass made up thing.
You guys truly believe that it is ignorance and stupidity and not evil intentions?
Evil intentions can never be discounted under this regime.