Vice President of “Courage To Change Recovery Services” Christina Anderson joins us to provide an in depth look into why established and well funded drug recovery services usually fail, and how her organization is closing the missing gap.
- Courage To Change Recovery Services https://ctcrecoveryservices.org/
- Nick’s Place https://nicksplace.org/
- Generic Suboxone Not Equal to Name Brand https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/cns-spectrums/article/108-warning-generic-suboxone-not-equal-to-name-brand/ED1EBD755AB3FD7107677D50DB67EE8E
- Purdue Pharma is one of the pharmaceutical companies accused of fueling the nation’s deadly opioid crisis. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/unredacted-lawsuit-against-oxycontin-maker-reveals-they-pushed-opioid-low-n965721
- Homeless voters abused in election fraud scheme https://odysee.com/how-were-restoring-election-integrity:57f36552103f62ca93ea5bb5cfc4059db1755dd1
- Find all our content & social media at https://irida.tv
Good job Chrissy ! 🙏❤️
Orthomolecular treatment, as championed by Charles M Gant and others, has claimed 85% success rates in treating addicts.