Following up on our trilogy about The Evolution of Civilizations, we combine Carroll Quigley’s scientific big picture analysis of long term historical trends with Peter Zeihan’s more contemporary views on the end of globalization. More specifically, we identify the challenges that the institutionalized forces within Western Civilization are facing today, how they’re reacting to try and remain relevant, and how a new, decentralized instrument of expansion is emerging and allowing the West to circumvent the crumbling infrastructure that’s represented by legacy institutions such as the United Nations, the corporate media, billionaire NGOs, Big Tech, academia, megabanks, and the globalist intelligence apparatus.
- The Evolution Of Civilizations series https://odysee.com/@irida:7/evolution-of-civilizations-playlist:e?lid=e3c495c753844db214b7fefad6b2ab892999eb10
- “The Evolution of Civilizations” by Carroll Quigley https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/991681.The_Evolution_of_Civilizations
- “The End of the World is just the Beginning” by Peter Zeihan https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58782897-the-end-of-the-world-is-just-the-beginning
- The Great Recession https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession
- China’s first population drop in six decades sounds alarm on demographic crisis https://www.reuters.com/world/china/chinas-population-shrinks-first-time-since-1961-2023-01-17/
- Find all our content at https://irida.tv