North Dakota State Representative Cole Christensen joins Dylan Moore of Irida TV to discuss the groundbreaking and historic bill that he has sponsored into the North Dakota legislature.
As of recording, the bill has passed the state house 86 to 7, which limits the definition of “Personhood” to only include human beings, and to specifically EXCLUDE nature, inanimate objects, AI, corporations, and government entities. Not only is this a massive blow to the controlling elite that would love to take our rights away by diluting them into insects and computer programs, but it is the first time in the 700+ year history of corporations that anyone has ever attempted to take personhood rights away from chartered corporations!
Take this information and apply it to your own state!
- Bill Status in Legislature https://www.ndlegis.gov/assembly/68-2023/regular/bill-actions/ba1361.html
- Cole Christensen on Ballotpedia https://ballotpedia.org/Cole_Christensen
- Bill Text: https://www.ndlegis.gov/assembly/68-2023/regular/documents/23-0346-02000.pdf
- WEF: What if Nature Became a legal person? https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/nature-legal-personhood/
- WEF: In Canada, a river can now take people to court https://www.weforum.org/videos/21803-this-canadian-river-can-now-take-people-to-court