Congressional Candidate for Washington State’s 8th District Matt Larkin comes on the show to discuss how he is going to defeat Democrat incumbent Kim Schrier as one more piece of the incoming red wave for 2022.
Larkin discusses introducing a Parental Bill of Rights into Congress, how to avoid parents being identified as domestic terrorists for showing up to school board meetings, and making crime illegal again.
- Matt Larkin for Congress Website https://larkin4congress.com/
- Memo which compared parents to terrorists requested by education secretary https://katv.com/news/nation-world/doj-memo-which-compared-parents-to-terrorists-allegedly-requested-by-education-secretary-miguel-cardona-national-school-board-association-white-house-education-deparment-justice-marrick-garland-nsba-school-board-domestic-doj-doe
- The Gulag Archipelago (Wikipedia Article) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago
- Alien and Sedition Acts (Wikipedia Article) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts
- Find all our content & social media at https://irida.tv